From $180 per person
This course will provide a participant with the skills and knowledge required to conduct local risk control in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries. This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
The following units will be included in your certificate:
Participants must have the physical capacity to be able to meet the demands of the practical demonstration skills.
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks.
Performance tasks and scenarios:
- Plan and prepare for risk control
- Assess and identify unacceptable risk
- Identify, assess and implement risk treatments
- Communication and teamwork
- Incident review and risk control
- Practical Scenario via 3rd party observations or face to face assessment
Documentation – Completion of three Risk Control reports and a Risk Assessment form.
Theory assessment - A written exam consisting of multiple-choice question and short answer questions to be completed at the end of the training session.